We respect and fully respect the right to privacy and protection of personal data visiting our website. This document sets out the rules for the collection and handling of data obtained during the service.
- Service does not automatically gather any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- Zamieszczającym entity on the device end user service entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the Service www.fitaqua.pl
- Cookies are used to:
- adapt the Web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow the Service User to identify the device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
- produce statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows the improvement of their structure and content;
- maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), whereby the user is not required on every page of the Service to retype your login and password;
- adapt the advertising content in graphic form (Display ads) using remarketing Google Analytics
- In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: "Session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the user terminal device until I log out, leaving the website or disable software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- As part of the Service, use the following types of cookies:
- "Essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example. Authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
- Cookies used to ensure safety, eg. used to detect fraud in the authentication through the Service;
- "Performance" cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the web pages of the Service;
- "Functional" cookies, enable "remember" selected by the user settings and personalization of user interface, eg. In terms of the language or region from which the user font size, appearance, website, etc .;
- "Advertisement" cookies, enabling delivery of more users of advertising content tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default, allows the storage of cookies on your device's end.
- Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User and can also be used by the co-Service provider of advertisers and partners.
- For more information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" menu in the web browser.